|Contact: Mike Caruso|
Aircraft Listing Details:
|Price: Call for Pricing|
|Total Hours: 3305|
|Total Landings: 2121|
|APU Manufacturer: Garrett GTCP36-150|
|APU Hours: 1403|
|APU Cycles: 2367|
|APU Maintenance Program: Honeywell MSP Gold|
|APU Serial: P-264|
|Engine Manufacturer: CFE738-1-1B|
|Engine Maintenance Program: Honeywell CSP Gold|
- Very Low Airframe Hours - 41% Below Fleet Average
- Outstanding Pedigree, Two U.S. Corporate Owners Since New
- Aviation Partners Winglets by Duncan Aviation, October 2014
- Next Gen Upgrades: WAAS/LPV, TCAS 7.1
- Aircell GoGo Biz High Speed Wi-Fi with Text & Talk
- 2B & 2C Inspection, Landing Gear Overhaul & Dry Bay Mod
- c/w July 2014 by Dassault Aircraft Services-Wilmington
- Engines on Honeywell CSP Gold / APU on MSP Gold
- Collins 4-Tube EFIS 4000
- Collins APS-4000 Auto Pilot
- Dual Collins VHF-422C Comms w/ 8.33 Spacing
- Dual Collins VIR-432 VIRs w/ FM Immunity
- Dual Collins DME-442 DMEs
- Dual Collins ADC-850C ADCs
- Dual Collins ADF-462 ADFs
- Dual Collins TDR-94D Mode S Transponders w/Enhanced Surveillance
- Dual Collins FMS-6100 (Upgraded for WAAS/LPV) w/6.1 Software
- Dual Collins GPS-4000S GPSs
- Dual Honeywell Laseref IV IRS
- Collins AHS-3000 AHRS
- Dual Collins HF-9000 HFs w/Coltech 2-Channel Selcal
- Dual Collins RTU-4220 RTUs
- Dual Collins ALT-55B Radio Altimeters
- Collins TWR-850 Weather Radar w/ Turbulence Detection & Dual Controllers
- Honeywell Mark V Enhanced GPWS
- Collins TCAS-4000 w/ Change 7.1
- Collins DBU 5010E Data Loader
- Collins DAU 4000 Data Acquisition Unit
- Honeywell SSCVR
- Honeywell SSFDR
- Socata ELT-97 (406 MHz) ELT
Features & Options
- 3rd Crew ERDA Jump Seat
- 3rd Crew EROS Oxygen Mask
- Honeywell SATAFIS w/ Skyprinter AFIS
- Meggitt Flight Display w/ XL-245 Securaplane Battery
- Smiths Standby Magnetic Compass
- Dual Davtron Digital Clocks
- Dual Winslow Ultralight Ten (10) Man Rafts with Storage
- 115 Cubic Ft. Main 02 Bottle
- Teleflex Recognition Light System
- Dual Bulb Wing-Tip Navigation Lights
- On-Board Telescoping Tow Bar
- Brother 375MC Facsimile
- TIA High Temp Oven
- TIA Wavejet Microwave
- TIA Coffee MakerConnectivity
Aircell ST 3120 Iridium Phone System, Three (3) Handsets: One (1) in Cockpit & Two (2) in Cabin
Aircell GoGo Biz ATG-4000 High Speed Wi-Fi w/Text & Talk
Airshow 400 Moving Map Display
Baker / Honeywell CD & DVD Players
Dual LCD Bulkhead Monitors (18" Forward, 15" Aft )
Rosen 5.6" Plug-in Monitors (Three (3) Plugs, One (1) Monitor)
Six (6) 115V Cabin Outlets (Cockpit (1), Galley (1), Lav (1) & Cabin (3)
FAR Part 91 Operation
TCAS II Collins TCAS-4000 w/ Change 7.1
BRNAV / RNP-5 / RNP-10
Engines on Honeywell CSP Gold ($459.19/hr.)
APU on Honeywell MSP Gold ($123.27/hr.)
Rockwell Collins Avionics on CASP ($36,450/yr.)
Honeywell Avionics on HAPP ($12,332/yr.)
Falcon OCIP (Optimized Continuous Inspection Program) for A Checks
Enrolled on CAMP Maintenance Tracking Program
Inspection Complied With Next Due
1B (1600 Hour) July 2014 @ 2,734 Hrs. 4,334 Hrs.
2B (3200 Hour) July 2014 @ 2,734 Hrs. 5,934 Hrs.
3B (4800 Hour) N/A 4,713 Hrs.
1C (72 Months) July 2014 @ 1,876 Ldgs. July 2020 | 5,626 Ldgs.
2C (144 Months) July 2014 @ 1,876 Ldgs. July 2026 |9,376 Ldgs.
3C (216 Months) N/A October 2020 | 8,477 Ldgs.
INCREASED GROSS WEIGHT MOD C/W (MOD 57-SB186)
Maximum Ramp Weight: 36,700 lbs.
Maximum Take Off Weight: 36,500 lbs.
Maximum Landing Weight: 34,500 lbs.
Maximum Zero Fuel Weight: 28,660 lbs
Basic Operating Weight: 23,020 lbs. (includes 3 Crew & Rafts)
Basic Empty Weight: ....... 21,967 lbs.
The full-service forward galley offers amenities for complete meal service including a TIA high temp oven, Wavejet microwave and a hot/cold water sink. Cabin seating features a forward four (4) place club arrangement with pull out tables followed by an aft four (4) place conference table opposite a credenza. Externally serviceable aft lavatory and aft baggage compartment featuring internal and external accessibility.
All chairs are covered in Cedar colored Edelman leather complimented by the Mocha Four Square Patterned carpeting (Scott Group). The cabinetry is completed in a high gloss Mahogany colored veneer highlighted by the Champagne Gold colored plating. Additional cabin finishes include a Porcelain colored Ultraleather headliner, Chablis windowline, Ash color, Royal Hide patterned lower sidwalls and Sandstone Corian Countertops.
Overall Matterhorn White Upper Fuselage and Dark Gray Lower Fuselage with Aristo Blue and Stars & Stripes Blue Accent Striping.
Specifications Subject To Verification upon Inspection. Aircraft Subject To Prior Sale or
Withdrawal from Market.
Spec last edited: 03/24/17